POST CONFERENCE TOUR (optional)
Date: 6th September 2019
Time: 8.30 am – 4.00 pm
Meeting Point: Conference Venue (Riverside Majestic Hotel)
Package price inclusive of:
- Visit to sarawak cultural village
- Visit to Semenggoh Wildlife Centre
- Entrance fees
- Tour guide
- Cultural lunch at Sarawak Cultural Village
- Sarawak Cultural Village is a showcase of a kaleidoscope of Sarawak’s cultures and traditions.Explore the 7 authentic replicas of ethnic houses: Chinese Farm House, Malay’s Stilted House, Melanau Tall House, Penan Hut as well as Longhouse of the Iban, Bidayuh and Orang Ulu.
- Demonstration of arts and crafts like beadwork, wood and bamboo carvings, “Pua” weaving and straw weaving.
- 45 minutes of the traditional dances of the various ethnic tribes of Sarawak at the Village theatre.
- Explore the perfect trip experience to encounter one of Borneo’s endangered species – the Orangutans who are trained and used to human encounters.
- During feeding time, visitors will gain the golden opportunity to interact with the Orangutans as they will swing down from trees for a free hand out of fruits.
For those who are interested to join the tour, kindly confirm your participation to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr Dzarifah)