Paper Writing Workshop
KEYWORD, SEQUENCE, IMPORTANCE (KSI) TECHNIQUE FOR QUALITY WRITING AND PUBLICATION
Facilitator: Dr. Md Kamal Uddin, Faculty of Agriculture, Universiti Putra Malaysia
Date: 2nd September 2019
Time: 8.30 am – 10.00 am
Venue: Conference Venue (Riverside Majestic Hotel)
- To introduce new idea for scientific writing & publication using Putra KSI (Keywords, Sequence, Importance) technique.
- To introduce mathematical formula for number of citations required in each chapter of thesis.
- To get benefits of using Putra KSI technique like as graduate on time (GOT) and fast publication in quality journals.
- to ease student supervision
- students graduate on time
- fast review & research publications in reputed journal
Application of KSI technique:
- PhD & Master thesis writing
- Review & research manuscript writing
- Research proposal for international grant
Registered APWSSC2019 participants who are interested to join the workshop, kindly confirm your participation to email@example.com (secretariat)
(Maximum #: 50 pax)