Grants & Awards
27TH APWSS CONFERENCE STUDENT TRAVEL GRANTS/AWARDS
The 27th APWSS Conference offers a unique opportunity to all postgraduate students to present their findings and engage with world-renowned leaders in weed science and management.
We are pleased to announce that there are two (2) travel grants available for POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS to apply to attend the 27th APWSS Conference in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- IWSS Student Travel Grant Recipients
This travel grant is funded by the International Weed Science Society
Availability: three (3) recipients
Amount Awarded: USD500/recipient
- APWSS Student Travel Grant Recipients
This travel grant is funded by the 27th APWSS Conference Organizing Committee
Availability: five (5) recipients
Amount Awarded: USD400/recipient
Criteria of Submission:
- All applicants must be a registered participant and have submitted an abstract to the 27th APWSS Conference Organizing Committee (https://www.apwss2019.org/) prior to applying for the Travel Grants.
- Submission for the Travel Grants must include the following documents:
- Extended Abstract, not exceeding 5 pages and consists of Title, Authors, Introduction, Materials and Method, Results and Discussion, Conclusion and References
- CV of the applicant
- Motivational letter
- Proof of Student Status at the affiliated university
The awardees of both Travel Grants will be selected based on the highest score from their Extended Abstract. All Travel Grants recipients must attend the conference and required to deliver an oral presentation during the 27th APWSS Conference.
All applications must be submitted to email@example.com BEFORE 30TH JUNE 2019.